Coursera – a leading Online Course Training Portal in affiliation with world’s top universities offers every interested candidate looking forward to advancing their career – over 8,000 online courses, best of coursera certifications ranging in every subject – from visual arts, to artificial intelligence to security, you name it.
You can even choose to train up to Master’s Degree Level…
This provides great opportunity for anyone who desires learning a new skill, and at very affordable training fees. You get trained by PHDs, Professors, experts in the field, and you get the skill, get a specialization with certification from a leading university, and employment doors & businesses start opening for the better.
People who WORK towards great results, EARN greater results…
You can learn just about anything online but then with thousands of offerings available – how do you know which courses & coursera certifications that worth your time?
The most popular courses at Coursera are the hottest ones – as these help set candidates above their counterparts in the real world.
You can take any of these coursera certifications anytime online at Coursera and from any country and citizenship, however since this GUIDE was released close to Black Friday Deals, we want you to consider enjoying up to 70% discount on some of these courses. Visit Black Friday Coursera 2018 and grab the deal!
Note also that the course fee is so low you can update your skill and RESUME with highly-sought after specialization & certification right now at regular fee without waiting on black Friday coursera deals.
The following Top 10 List was released by Coursera as the most popular courses of the season and the raving reviews prove this:
- Intro to Machine Learning — Stanford University, or Advanced Machine Learning
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Applied Data Science with Python — University of Michigan
- Coursera Digital Marketing Certification — University of Illinois
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies — Princeton University or IBM Blockchain Foundation for Developers
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started With Python) — University of Michigan
- Algorithms— Princeton University
- English for Career Development — University of Pennsylvania
- Neural Networks for Machine Learning — University of Toronto
- Financial Markets & Investment Strategy— Yale University
The goal of this list is to serve as guide and inspiration for which courses you might want for yourself.
Tech is BOOMING. And the subject is “continuing to pull substantial interest, considering security, artificial intelligence, blockchain, & just whatever is at the juncture of business and data analytics. These courses continue to see growth, and provide jobs & amazing opportunities to trained and certified candidates!
Get more and the best black Friday Coursera 2018 deals, and bookmark this page for every New Year’s latest top 10 coursera course list and Coursera black Friday cyber Monday deals.